Ron Siegel discusses:
- The IRS Scandel
- Will closing Gitmo make our enemies like us?
- TV Ratings of MSNBC fall below HLN in May, Rachel Maddow hits new lows
- IRS Spent $50 million on conferences over the last two years
- Rate Shock: In California, Obamacare to increase Individual Health Insurance Premiums by 64-146%
- Your Credit Matters: When do Late Payments Hurt your Credit?
- In the Obama economy, only the rich are prospering
- 42% think Holder should resign according to Rasmussen
- $9 million wedding for Facebook's first president
- Strategies for Building credit in your 20s
- Did you blow your Once-in-a-Generation chance to buy a home?
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- www.Facebook.com/RonSiegelRadio www.SiegelLendingTeam.com
- Twitter: @RonSiegel