Ron Siegel is joined by Robert Mott and Mel Aclaro to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: Senators Introduce Bill to replace GSEs in 5 years
- Your Credit Matters: College loans gouging graduates
- Word on Wealth: Global Warming? Temperature up 'Very Close to Zero' over 15 years
- What is Screencasting and who can benefit from it?
- Can I really train my staff with Screencasting?
- Screencasting for College admission
- The Screencasting Wizard has offers Ron Siegel Radio Listeners are tremendous discount. Click Here.
- Supreme Court disenfranchises California voters
- Online services that comparison shop for you are simply collecting your information to sell it. Is that what you want
- Are you planning a trip to Wine Country? Great tools are available for your vacation
- One stop Wine Tasting Rooms
- Smith & Wesson profits sky rocket
- Is the United States Senate Really asserting it is okay to commit crimes as long as you don't do it too often?
Mel Aclaro - Screencasting Wizard
Robert Mott - The Wine Bar at Old Town
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel