Ron Siegel is joined by Tom Borsuk, Noah Burford and Lisa Swartz to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: 5 Must-Know Facts about Reverse Mortgages
- Your Credit Matters: Public Utilities Commission fudges the numbers
- Word on Wealth: Senate Fails to keep student loan rates low
- Elliott Spitzer, Anthony Weiner… Can anybody other than a Conservative get elected for New York City Office?
- Per GAO Comptroller: Federal Agencies wasted over $107 Billion in 2012
- DC Lawmakers pass "Living Wage" Measure. Wal-Mart halts the process of building and opening 3 new stores and cancels the other 3. Way to kill jobs!
- Jobless Benefit application rose to seasonally adjusted 360,000, well above consensus
- Gas Prices poised to increase 5-10cents per gallon
- Elder Care with Dignity
- Do you know the qualifications for VA Assisted Living and Care
- What types of Communities are available for Seniors?
- How does a Senior Know what services are available?
- Tom Borsuk will offer our listeners a FREE Consultation and he never charges you for his services
Tom Borsuk - Assisted Transition Senior Living & Care Finders
Noah Burford - Directors Financial Group
Lisa Swartz - Fidelity National Title
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel