Ron Siegel is joined by Melissa and Raul to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: Fannie Mae reports $10.1B profit in Q2
- Real Time Real Estate: Asking prices slip for first time since November 2012
- Word on Wealth: Obama set to sign student loan deal
- 74% think Americans rely too much on the government - Fox News Poll
- As of April, 2013, about 47 Million people in America receive food stamps
- Freddie Mac records second largest profit in its history
- New Survey tess you what a new car costs to drive
- Protected plates give growing number of officials the green-light to avoid fines
- IRS still targeting Tea Party groups?
- What does Big Brother / Big Sisters do?
- What is a Big and What is a Little?
- Melissa shares some success stories
- How much does the Big program cost
- CHF Platinum Program allows for a home purchase with ½% down payment?
- What are the guidelines to get a home with NO MONEY DOWN?
- Does everyone qualify for the NO MONEY DOWN programs?
Melissa Beck - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County
Raul Camaligan - New American Funding
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at