Ron Siegel is joined by Noah Burford and Robert Mott to discuss:Verify my mortgage eligibility (Sep 26th, 2022)
- Mortgage Minute: Refinances decline, HARP Refis still higher than last year in Q2
- Real Time Real Estate: Mortgage Rates, Low Inventory Greatest Obstacles for Homebuyers
- Word on Wealth: States where the most homebuyers pay cash
- A Real US Presidency emerges… The President is starting to develop Bi-Partisan alliances
- Bracing for Obamacare. 110, 000 retirees will lose health care at IBM
- New Definition of the American Dream as reported by Credit.com
- Krugman Overboard! Says economic policy a 'Horrifying Failure'
- Enviro policies spike CA electricity prices 70%
- How will we get help in paying for care of my parents or my spouse?
- Will government programs pay for care?
- Why not sign my house over to my adult children now?
- Where can I get help in applying for Veterans benefits?
- Care Directives expire in 7 years… How old are yours?
Daniel York - Law Office of Daniel R York
Lisa Lewis - Essential Care
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.Verify my mortgage eligibility (Sep 26th, 2022)
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel
Show me today's rates (Sep 26th, 2022)