Ron Siegel is joined by John Hendrick and Dr Ronald Hare in Palm Desert for a live broadcast to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: FHFA Announces HARP Education Effort
- Real Time Real Estate: What to consider when buying a second home
- Word on Wealth: Survey suggests market losing some steam
- George W Bush: Let Obama Play Golf
- One man's ObamaCare nightmare
- Senate kicks off shutdown saga
- July Case-Shiller Indices improve, but more slowly
- Barclays issues housing forecast
- Lois Lerner, IRS official in tea party scandal, forced out for 'neglect of duties'
- What is California Lifestyles Realty?
- Who are the owners / developers of PGA West, The Citrus Club, and the La Quinta Resort & Club?
- When you purchase a home in these developments, does it come with a membership in their respective club?
- What are the facilities connected with ownership / membership at these communities?
- What is happening with Real Estate Prices in the resort communities of the Coachella Valley?
- What is Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine
- What kind of patient medical problems are seen at Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine
- Where does the staff come from
- Are dental needs cared for
- Are women's services available at Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine
- Are children's services available at Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine
- How can the community help Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine
John Hendrick - California Lifestyles Realty - La Quinta CA
Dr Ronald Hare - Coachella Valley Volunteers in Medicine - Indio CA
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at