Ron Siegel is joined by Ana Hitzel and Melinda Johnson to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: Fed's Guidance questioned as Market Misreads Signals
- Your Credit Matters: GSE Reform bill 'Gaining Momentum'
- Word on Wealth: Economist decries New QRM Proposal
- House votes to control Food Stamp spending with a plan
- Under Pres Obama, 60% of new jobs for woman have paid $10/hr or less
- Student stopped from distributing Constitutions as California College
- House to vote to Fund Government, but not Obamacare
- CEOs Less Optimistic about economy
- Pres Obama leaves Washington during another time of debate
- What is Home Staging?
- Why should I Stage the home I am selling?
- What is meant by Divorcing your home?
- How can we sell our home quickest AND maximizing the price
Ana Hitzel - AccentPositives Home Staging
Melinda Johnson - Freedom First Properties
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at