Ron Siegel is joined by David Lustig and Joyce Endo to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: FOMC decides to economy is NOT back to strength
- Real Time Real Estate: What to do when a short sale doesn't close on schedule
- Word on Wealth: Wealthy pick Real Estate over the Stock Market
- Labor Department reports the number of Americans filing for first time employment benefits
- Food Stamp Fight in Congress - More people on Food Stamps than households in the Northeast Part of the US
- $250,000 for dinner at with Hillary Clinton at her house
- Under Obamacare: Job Growth 52% greater for Foreign-born workers
- The end of restaurant tipping
- Republican Bill seeks to fund the Government, excluding Obamacare
- Does new health insurance law affect you?
- Do you qualify for Subsidies under Obamacare
- What is health care reform all about?
- What is the Health Care Exchange?
- Who is eligible, Do I qualify?
- What are the type of plans in the exchanges?
- What if I choose not to get insurance?
- How does health care reform affect my premiums?
David Lustig - InSphere Insurance Solutions
Joyce Endo - HomeLinq
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at