Ron Siegel is joined by Robert Mott to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: Wall Street braces for Fed Decision
- Real Time Real Estate: Housing Starts, Permits miss expectations in August
- Your Credit Matters: Why aren't Credit Card APRs at All-time lows?
- Navy Yard Shooting - Why do Democrat leaders continue their self-serving narrative about guns when they are mis-representing the facts so ofter
- Obamacare and rising Health Care costs cited as the cause for 160,000 Walgreens employees to lose their current health care program
- 'Obamacare' Boardgame: Everybody Pays, 'Nobody Ever Wins'
- Record collection of taxes and the deficit is still over $755B
- Fed news cycle about to spin wildly
- State Department to spend $450k for Green Jobs - In Morocco
- How is the wine grape harvest going in California?
- Why do some wines get better with age while others turn to vinegar?
- How long does wine last? The answers from Robert and Ron differ tremendously
- Stanford Study: Bush ended financial crisis before Obama took office - three important truths about 2008
- Next Fed Chairman? It's all about Tapering
Robert Mott - The Wine Bar at Old Town
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at