Ron Siegel is joined by Liberato Martinez to discuss:
- Real Time Real Estate: Housing Inventory Making a Comeback
- Your Credit Matters: Documents that Should be Part of Everyone's Estate Plans
- Word on Wealth: Expenses you can Stop Paying Today
- Under pressure from some Democrats and feminists, Lawrence Summers withdraws name for Federal Reserve
- Commentary: Happy (?) Anniversary - President Obama borrows key component of speech from President Bush
- How much coverage should I carry on my auto and home?
- How do I pick my inssruance agent?
- How much Life Insurance should I have?
- I have Life Insurance at work, isn't that enough?
- How does an Umbrella Policy work?
Liberato Martinez - Farmers Insurance
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at