Ron Siegel is joined by Holly McKhann to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: Interest Rates Hold Ground after August Jobs Report
- Real Time Real Estate:
- Your Credit Matters: How to get the New iPhone for Free
- Word on Wealth: California poised to raise minimum ware to $10 an hour
- Obama / Biden try to soothe union Obamacare anxiety
- Emails show IRS' Lois Lerner specifically targeted Tea Party
- Consumer Sentiment falls sharply in Early September
- How do you get started in Real Estate?
- Who / What influenced you the most to get started in Real Estate
- Do you have standardized formula for acquiring homes
- What are Trust Deed Investors
Holly McKhann - Star Legacy Homes
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at