Ron Siegel is joined by attorney Elliott Stone, of Santa Ana, CA for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: What Can–and Can’t–Be Negotiated in the Mortgage Process
- Real Time Real Estate: Investors’ Home Purchases Total $1 Trillion Since 2011
- Word on Wealth: Market Will Prosper Under Ability-to-Repay, QM Rules
- White House Memo in 2010 shows they knew that up to 67% of the 14M people who buy their own health insurance can expect a cancelation letter in the mail
- DeMarco adamant on reducing Fannie, Freddie loan limits
- Home prices in 20 major U.S. cities rose 1.3% in August, from the month prior, on a non-seasonally adjusted basis, according to the S&P/Case-Shiller report. Economists expected prices to rise 0.8%. Prices were up 12.8% from the year prior.
- The Commerce Department reports retail sales fell 0.1% in September, missing expectations they would rise by the same margin. Excluding the auto segment, sales rose 0.4%, matching expectations.
- The Labor Department reports wholesale inflation fell 0.1% in September, missing expectations it would rise 0.2%. Excluding the food and energy segment, prices rose 0.1%, matching economists' expectations.
- What is the difference between Private and Federal student loans?
- What is the difference between a student loan consolidation and rehabilitation?
- Can student loans be discharged in Bankruptcy?
- Since a bankruptcy discharge is not a viable option for most borrowers, do borrowers have any options if they find themselves in a financial hardship?
- What's the worst that can happen if my student loans go into default?
- Can my spouse's wages be garnished if I am in default on my student loans?
- I have a co-signer on my student loans; are they liable for my loan if I default?
- Mr Stone has offered a Free copy of his book Student Loan Secrets if you register on www.MyStudentLoanLawyers.com He has also offered a complimentary consultation.
Attorney, Elliott H Stone - MyStudentLoanLawyers.com
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at