Ron Siegel is joined by Gretchen Gutierrez of Palm Desert and Marc Halliburton of Mission Viejo for a live radio broadcast from Palm Desert CA to discuss:
- Big News – HARP Eligibility Changes to "Note Date"
- Analysts Stress Need for FHA Reform
- Jury Returns Decision of Liability in BofA-Countrywide-Mairone Case
- IRS announces 2 week extension to file taxes
- Per Study by British Airways… The weekend starts at 2:39PM on Friday
- Hidden Code on Obamacare Website_ 'No Reasonable Expectation of Privacy'
- Administration Grants Itself 3-Month Exemption from Individual Mandate
- New Website, ICantEnroll dot Com, Taps Frustration with Obamacare
- Census_ 49% of Americans Get Gov't Benefits; 82M in Households on Medicaid
- Mortgage Minute: Number of US Mortgages Going Unpaid – 4,594,000
- Real Time Real Estate: Home Value Appreciation Set to Ease Over the Next Year
- Word on Wealth: Housing Market Performs Well Despite Rise in Interest Rates
- How does DVBA engage with governmental agencies
- Where can DVBA assist the general public
- What Political issues is DVBA involved with now
- What are the special needs with respect to lending on new construction
- How can one find a new construction lender
- What do builders need to know when partnering with a lender
Gretchen Gutierrez - Desert Valleys Builders Association (DVBA)
Marc Halliburton - Stearns Lending
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at