Ron Siegel is joined by Randy Renfro of Newport Beach CA for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- Student Loan Debt Owed to Federal Government Up 463% Under Obama
- Feds Spent $29 Million on Prescription Drugs for 4,139 Illegal Aliens
- 64% of Small Businesses Report Higher Health Insurance Costs
- Government Stupidity and Theft
- Mortgage Minute: Refinancing with VA Loans
- Real Time Real Estate: Low Inventories Conceal Hidden Vacancies, Threat Looms Nonetheless
- Your Credit Matter: CFPB Sets Sights on Debt Collectors, Expands Complaint Database
- What should I do if I haven't filed income tax returns years?
- What records do I need to keep to support my tax deductions?
- What should I do if I receive an audit notice or assessment letter from the IRS?
- I am getting divorced and I think my spouse is hiding assets, what should I do?
- I have heard of bankruptcy but also heard it is complicated; what are the steps to file?
Randy Renfro - Law Offices of Randy C Renfro
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at