Ron Siegel is joined by Parnell Delcham (Orange CA) and Robert Mott (La Quinta CA) for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- 1.1T: CMS Sets record for Annual Spending by a Federal Agency
- Federal Debt Jumped $409 Billion in October; $3,567 Per Household
- Home Owners underwater, not in trouble, have a choice to save $1M or more. Details / strategy disclosed…
- Mortgage Minute: Tax Breaks Expiring at the End of 2013
- Real Time Real Estate: September Bucks Forebodings of Decelerating Price Gains
- Word On Wealth: Do these 20 things and you’ll always be poor
- Does varietal specific glassware make a difference?
- Sometimes the greatest successes happen by mistake. We chat about this phenomenon in Wine
- What does it take to start a Great New Restaurant
- What is an Oyster House
Parnell Delcham - Ways & Means Oyster House
Robert Mott - The Wine Bar at Old Town
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at