Ron Siegel is joined by Holly McKhann of Norco CA for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: Borrowers Deemed Less Healthy in Q3 as Prices and LTVs Rise
- Real Time Real Estate: Analysts Say Double-Digit Appreciation Will Come to an End by 2014
- Your Credit Matter: September Sees Drop in New Private Mortgage Insurance
- ObamaCare web site delivers SC Attorney information to NC applicant. Be aware of hacking
- HHS web site has no system to report a security breach
- Young Avoid New Health Plans
- What to do when you are turned down for a loan
- Do you really offer 8-10% secured return on investments? Can I be an investor?
- The security level on Trust Deeds makes them approved for Retirement Funds and College Savings Plans
- What is After Repair Value and can I borrow against that?
- How can home investors afford to pay 8-10% interest
Holly McKhann - Star Legacy Homes
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at