Ron Siegel is joined by Kelly Chaplin of Laguna Niguel for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- ·Joe Biden visits a new restaurant yesterday. Short on funds to pay the bill and skips the tip? Bill is $56.25
- Harry Reid Blows up the Senate. If Diane Feinstein is correct, step one to ACA repeal was set up yesterday in the Senate. Check out the details
- Obama administration to allow consumers to start signing up for second round of ObamaCare enrollment on Nov. 15, 2014, as opposed to Oct. 15, pushing back the sign-up until after the midterm elections.
- Mortgage Minute: Fannie Mae Foresees Market Volatility in Coming Months
- Real Time Real Estate: Foreclosure Inventory Plunges Nearly 30%
- Word On Wealth: Senate Banking Committee Approves Yellen Nomination for Fed Chair
- Why interview? Why not just use the local realtor or the nice agent in the open house?
- As an agent how do you feel when clients tell you they are interviewing other agents.
- As a seller what are the most important questions I/we should ask?
- Ok…what are you going to do to sell my house and get me the most $$$
- What if I get 2-3 weeks into the listing and realize I chose the wrong agent?
- I understand why to interview as a seller, but why should I interview agents if I am buying a house? Can’t anyone just show me houses?
- Should I ask if they are primarily a buyers or sellers agent?
- As a buyers agent I heard there is benefit if I talk to the listing agent directly. Won’t they give me a break on the commission?
Kelly Chaplin - Realty One Group
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel
Check Out Real Estate Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Ron Siegel Home and Finance Radio on BlogTalkRadio