Ron Siegel is joined by Kelly Klaus of San Juan Capistrano for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- Jobless Claims fall to 323,000
- Producer Prices Fall in October
- Fed Minutes Recap
- Latest Obamacare on "If you like your plan you can keep your plan, period". The Fix. Cancelled plans can be kept for one more year, but the increase 16-24% premium increase
- American Enterprise Institute Projection. 50M-100M Cancelation Notices will go out next year to people from employer health plans
- How to Minimize the Impact of Divorce on Your Small Business
- Don’t Let Money Ruin Your Relationship
- Want Your Business to Give Back_ 5 Services That Help You Do It
- Mortgage Minute: Sales of Existing Homes Slip for Second Straight Month
- Real Time Real Estate: Recovering Housing Market to Spur Economic Recovery in New Year
- Your Credit Matter: Is Tighter Credit for the Better
- What is the major mistake parents / people make post divorce, during the holidays?
- What advise can you give to minimize the stress of the holidays?
- What about traditions?
- What are some of the pitfalls?
- How do you handle extended family demands / concerns?
Kelly Klaus - Divorce Transition Center
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel