Ron Siegel is joined by Lynda Eisenmann of Brea CA for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- Happy Hour Virus
- New report from NY Post – Final jobs report before Presidential Election last year may have had modified numbers
- White House, HHS warned about ObamaCare website in March, documents show
- College student heath care plans being cut?
- Who’s Gifting, and Who’s Getting, Gift Cards This Year
- Deal on Apple Products
- Mortgage Minute: Private-Public Collaboration Results in 8M Foreclosure Preventions
- Real Time Real Estate: Home Prices Continue Rising, Sales Steady
- Word On Wealth: High-Distress Markets Continue to Lead Recovery
Lynda Eisenmann - Preferred Home Brokers
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at