Ron Siegel is joined by Yvonne Arnold of Corona CA for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- School cancels Operation Christmas Child over lawsuit threats
- JPM Offers to Pay $4.5B in Mortgage Securities Deal
- Recovery Hampered Until Lawmakers Focus on Housing Policy
- California Foreclosures Tick Up but Remain Lower Than Last Year
- Real Time Real Estate: Housing’s ‘Perfect Storm’ Puts Homeownership out of Reach for Some
- Word On Wealth: Americans Plan to Trim the Tree and their Holiday Budgets this Year
- Your Credit Matter: Tips for Building Credit Before Renting a Home
- How does one get into the Real Estate industry
- Are there internships in the Real Estate business
- Business planning and real estate - do we really need to plan?
- Can we do our real estate business on the golf course?
- Real Estate is up 24% in the Corona / Riverside Market
- Who are Real Estate Agents accountable to
Yvonne Arnold - ReMax All Stars Realty
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at