Ron Siegel is joined by Manny Moumdjian of Irvine CA for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- The Commerce Department reports U.S. import prices saw the biggest drop since April, falling 0.7% in October, while economists expected prices to fall just 0.4%. Export prices, meanwhile, fell 0.5%, while economists expected prices to instead rise 0.1%.
- The New York Federal Reserve reports manufacturing activity in the region contracted unexpectedly in November. The Empire State Manufacturing gauge fell in November to -2.21 from 1.52 in October, missing expectations it would rise to 5.
- Obamacare Update
- How does an insurance company take 3 years to adhere to the law and change back over night
- Per SCOTUS - ObamaCare is aTax on the young and healthy in favor of older and sicker
- At least one group of Americans loves ObamaCare
- Snapshot of the Affordable Care Act for Realtors and Other Professionals
- Fair Housing Group Broadens Discrimination Complaint Against BofA
- Tricks from Scammers and Shammers…Don't Become a Victim
- Mortgage Minute: Borrowers Refinancing in Q3 Expected to Save $6B Next Year
- Real Time Real Estate: Homes Selling Faster Than Previous Year
- Your Credit Matter: How to Use the Grace Period to Avoid Paying Interest
- Why does a company need business credit
- Is it lucrative for most business owners to use their personal credit to fund their business
- What is better for a business internationally, a Social Security Number or DUNS Number
- Is it better to pay off a credit card prior to the closing date of a statement or upon receipt of the statement
Manny Moumdjian - EZ Choice Financial
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at