Ron Siegel is joined by Joe Quintanilla of Huntington Beach CA for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- The number of Americans filing for first time unemployment benefits fell last week to 339,000 from an upwardly revised 341,000 the week prior. Wall Street was looking for claims to fall to 330,000 from an initially reported 336,000.
- The Commerce Department reports the U.S. trade deficit expanded in September to $41.78 billion from $38.7 billion the month prior. Economists were looking for the gap to widen to $39 billion.
- HHS reports 106,185 have picked health plans through ObamaCare exchanges. State and Federal
- Senate grills Cordray on lack of transparency
- 10% Unemployment for Post-9_11 Era Vets; 246,000 Looking for Work
- Mortgage Minute: Analysts Consider How Ability-to-Repay and QM Impact RMBS Losses
- Real Time Real Estate: Slow Household Formation Cyclical Like All Things Real Estate_ Moody’s
- Your Credit Matter: Delinquency Rate Continues to Plunge
- Home Owners underwater, not in trouble, have a choice to save $1M or more
- What is the most common questions a buyer has
- Are there homeowners in Huntington Beach who are still underwater and NOT in trouble
Joe Quintanilla - Titanium Realty
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at