Ron Siegel broadcasts live from Astor Classic Event Center in Anahiem CA for a live radio broadcast from Anaheim CA to discuss:
- First Lady to announce new initiative that seeks to boost college attendance for children of poor homes.
- Covered California required health insurers to cancel plans
- Wa State: 8,000 residents will soon learn their subsidies were calculated incorrectly and they will be paying more than quoted
- Henry Chao - No idea there were security issues
- Even if there is a delay, what do the nearly 5 million of folks who have been canceled do at this point?
- The Cubs will win the World Series before Obama Care enrolls enough members
- Mortgage Planning vs Home Lending
- Liberate Equity on a planned program
- Mortgage Minute: Real estate News: CFPB links consumers, lenders with counselors
- Real Time Real Estate: NAR Chief Economist Reveals 2014 Predictions
- Your Credit Matter: Lenders Incur Visible Risk from Hidden Borrower Debt
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at