Ron Siegel discusses:
- How government agencies are beating the Sequester budget cuts
- Harvey Whitamore convicted of making $150,000 in illegal contributions to Harry Reid
- Jobless claims a little higher than expected $1.3Million Fed Study: "What in Nature of Online Relationship Development Might Facilitate Unsafe Sex?"
- IRS Spent $1.1 Million on BlackBerries and Aircards It Didn't Use
- Record nearly 11 Million Now On Disability; "Disability" would be the 8 Most Populous State
- DHS can't locate 266 Illegal overstays that 'Pose National Security' Risks
- Sebelius recognizes Physician Assistants as key healthcare providers
- Short sales replacing Mods as New Norm
- 67% of Buyers believe market has shifted Toward Sellers
- Is there a new Housing Bubble forming?
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at