Ron Siegel is joined by John Chow and Robert Mott to discuss:
- A Liberal Teacher's First-Person World
- LPS - Home Prices climb 2.9% from January to March
- Billionaires dumping stocks, do you know why?
- Champagne Boosts brain power, Really!
- Is Organic wine better for you than regular wine?
- What Red Wines can I drink if I have an "Oak Allergy"
- 4 Pointers to Opening a Bottle of Sparkling Wine Safely
- What is the Dot Com Lifestyle
- How do you make money from a Blog
- How do you get traffic to your blog
- Do you have to be a tech geek to make money as a Blogger
- What should I blog about?
- Mortgage Minute: Bond Yields reach highest level in over a year
- Word on Wealth: 5 Shocking Retirement Facts
- Your Credit Matters: Incorrect, Outdated Information most common issue on credit reports
John Chow - World Famous Blogger
Robert Mott - The Wine Bar at Old Town
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel