Ron Siegel is joined by Paul Eisenberg to discuss:
- Political Collusion with the Sale of 56 Postal Buildings owned by the Federal Government
- MSNBC Host compares Gitmo prisoners to American Slaves, really
- Distressed Sales Fall, Investors increase short sale activity
- Will Congress get around to scrapping duplicative programs?
- When should a parent use a Child Advocate vs an attorney?
- The 3C's of Advocacy
- How does having an Advocate affect the parent relationship with the school?
- When should we, as parents, engage an Educational Advocate
- Real Time Real Estate - 5 Home Renovation Projects with good Return on Investment
- Word on Wealth - 3 Money Moves to Beat Back Higher Taxes
- Your Credit Matters - How Credit Scores Predict Your Behavior
Paul Eisenberg - Educational Advocate
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel