Ron Siegel discusses:
- Even the President of the United States better not Fight the Fed
- Mortgage Minute: Investors sell bonds following Fed announcement, rates jump
- Existing home sales up 4.2% to annualized rate of 5.1 million units
- Freddie Mac reports mortgage rates dipped a little last week, but watch out now
- Help us reach the goal with "Honor Flight"
- What a Homeowner Should Know before FSBOing (selling your home without an agent)
- Did President Obama really fire Ben Bernanke on TV
- Your Credit Matters: Upbeat FOMC votes no Change to Stimulus, but what about the statement
- Real Time Real Estate: Servicers need to address Loan Mods
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel