Ron Siegel is joined by Bart Carey and Kelly Klaus to discuss:
- Your Credit Matters: 'Obamacare' benefits mandate could further phase out full-time work
- Mortgage Minute: Are mortgage rates too low to threaten the Recovery?
- Real Time Real Estate: As Prices Rise, banks repossess more homes
- President Obama's trip to cost between $60 and $100 million
- Steven Spielberg predicts "Implosion" of film industry
- Drinking Alcohol helps women lose weight
- What is the most important consideration tom my family, finances and family's future when I'm thinking about divorce?
- What is a collaborative divorce process?
- How does the collaborative divorce cost compare to litigation cost?
- How long does collaborative divorce take?
- How can we minimize the stress of divorce on children?
- How can we minimize the stress of divorce on adults?
Bart Carey - Collaborative and Mediation Family Law
Kelly Klaus - Divorce Transition Center
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at