Ron Siegel is joined by Robert Mott and Noah Burford to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: Fed Report proposes use of Eminent Domain for underwater mortgages
- Real Time Real Estate: Financial Problems drop sharply for households
- We the People: Grandma, 72, shoots at intruder, misses in Stanton, CA
- Presidential Visit costs Riverside County at least $500,000
- Assemblyman V Manuel Perez proposes an ambitious new bill that would increase th mandate for green power in California from 33% to 51% by the end of 2030, who will pay the bill
- 2400 Year old Artifact confirms France was hundreds of years late to the Wine game
- In the 1976 Judgment of Paris, blind Wine Taste test, California wins BUT do you know where the grapes were really grown?
- The home loan that requires NO MONTHLY MORTGAGE PAYMENT
- How to purchase a home with the FHA Home Equity Conversion Mortgage
- What are the fact and Myths about the Reverse Mortgage?
Noah Burford - Diversified Financial Group
Robert Mott - The Wine Bar at Old Town
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at