Ron Siegel is joined by Bart Zandbergen and Nick Roshdieh to discuss:
- Your Credit Matters: Rent Growth Picks Up in the Second Quarter
- Real Time Real Estate: Buying a House: The Cost if you Waited
- Mortgage Minute: Expectation for Rates to Rise Spikes in Fannie Mae Survey
- Falling inventories and Rising Prices Span Nation and West Coast
- Nearly 1 in 6 Americans on Food Stamps. More Americans receive Federal Food Subsidies than are working full time
- It's Official - Second largest private employer in the US is a temp agency
- IRS accidentally exposes tens of thousands of Social Security Numbers
- Who's the most opinionated in Town? MSNBC
- 107,000 Loans refinanced under HARP in April
- Is the Bond Market in a Bubble?
- Is now a good time to be invest?
- How much life insurance do I need
- How will Obamacare affect me?
- Bart extends a special offer to Ron Siegel Radio Network listeners
- Nick shares his opinion of Coastal Real Estate
- Are we in a Buyer or Seller's market
- What services can a Luxury buyer expect from Nick Roshdieh's Team
Bart Zandbergen - Financial Mnaagement Network, Inc
Nick Roshdieh - Hom Southeby's International Realty
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at