Ron Siegel is joined by Debbie Bannister and Robert Mott to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: ADP National employment for beats market consensus
- Real Time Real Estate: Weak household formation hampers housing
- Your Credit Matters: June marks 20 months of declines for Foreclosure Inventory
- How long should I age that wine?
- Ron Siegel Radio Wine Club is being shipped next week
- Hidden Napa tasting rooms and restaurant
- What is a 1031 exchange?
- What is a Like Kind Exchange?
- How do I identify a replacement property?
- What are the time frames for a 1031 exchange?
- Can I exchange my vacation home?
- President Obama's 'Grand Bargain' tax plan is hard sell to GOP
- The Baucus-Camp Tax Road Show faces obstacles
- Benghazi appears to be heating up again
- Homeland security loses track of 1 million foreigners
- The College Degree Scam
Debbie Bannister - Exchange Resources, Inc
Robert Mott - The Wine Bar at Old Town
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at