Ron Siegel is joined by John Greifendorff to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: GSE reform won't take shape for another few years
- Real Time Real Estate: Largest states, metros post monthly improvement in May
- Your Credit Matters: Jury Awards Oregon woman over $18M for errant credit reporting
- How does Bankruptcy and Basketball correlate?
- How does someone know if their house is at risk in Bankruptcy
- What are the recent Bankruptcy Trends
- TSA kicks up social media campaign to battle the of prohibited items
- President Obama suggests only Lawyers understand the Constitution
- Pelosi: Day Care lets moms work "without carrying burden of child care". Really?
- Obamacare call center will not offer health-care benefits to employees
- What is the number one requested book at Gitmo
- What does John Edwards have to say about Elliot Spitzer and Anthony Weiner
- 47.6M Americans on Food Stamps now, up from 28.2M in 2008
John Greifendorff - Greifendorff Law Offices
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel