Ron Siegel is joined by Noel Dalmacio to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: 26% of HAMP borrowers re-defaulted, rate continues to worsen
- Real Time Real Estate: Delinquency rate sees abrupt increase in June
- Your Credit Matters: Jobless claims in line with expectations
- Administrations new Buzz phrase - Phony Scandals
- Presidential Speeches - Rhetoric - Noise pollution - more of the same
- Majority don't think economy has turned the corner
- Majority dissatisfied with Country's leadership
- Median household income has fallen by 7.25% from $55,466 to $51,500
- 22.6 Million Americans are either unemployed or Under-Employed
- LA Times misrepresents reality in "Reverse Mortgages can be hazardous to seniors' financial health"
- What are the new simplified rules for home office deduction for business owners?
- How to claim 100% of meals and entertainment
- How to maximize car deductions
- How do you audit-proof yourself for the IRS
- What are some strategies that I can utilize to minimize capital gain when I sell my home or rental
Noel Dalmacio - Dalmacio Accountancy Corp
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel