Ron Siegel is joined by Rob, Robert and Noah to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: FHA's REO Disposition Strategy weak compared to GSEs
- Real Time Real Estate: Zillow reports Housing Recovery takes off in Q2
- Your Credit Matters: Fitch anticipates continued growth for housing in 2014
- If you bought a Coachella Valley home in 2009 you now have roughly 46% equity
- Are there still Banked owned properties available for purchased
- Why is this a good time to sell?
- Southern California Home Sales in May 2013 hit 7-Year High
- Report finds some high-level IRS executives have 'extremely high' travel expenses
- Obama's pick for No. 2 at Homeland Security under investigation
- IRS has 12 executives who were in travel status for over 200 days of the year with 15 amassing approximately $81,544 in expenses each in Fiscal Year 2012
- Is there anyone who believes White House Press Secretary Jay Carney
- When it is acceptable to send wine back?
- What is Flabby wine?
Rob Zwemmer - Zwemmer & Associates and Luxury Homes by Keller Williarms
Noah Burford - Directors Financial Group
Robert Mott - The Wine Bar at Old Town
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel