Ron Siegel discusses:
- Mortgage Minute: Agency Watchdog Criticizes FHFA for Failing to Establish Clear Goals
- Real Time Real Estate: Moving Do's and Don'ts
- Word on Wealth: California State and Local spending rises to nearly $400 Billion per year
- IRS Targeting - The Case is getting closer to Washington DC
- Detroit Files for Bankruptcy
- Charles Barkley "Agrees" with Zimmerman Verdict; Hits Media for Giving 'Racists' a 'Platform to Vent Ignorance'
- Lew: Dodd-Frank helped save the banking system
- America's 10 Best Steakhouses
- Mexico has Closed Borders and 5% Unemployment, US has Open Borders and 7.5% Unemployment
- Maryland, and others, gets the ‘hope and change’ that they voted for
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at