Ron Siegel is joined by Robert Mott and Leslie Briskman to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: Ben Bernanke Comments were supportive to lose money policy
- Real Time Real Estate: Senate Committee Proposes Bill to put FHA on 'Stable Footing'
- Word on Wealth: Wealthy College Students more likely to 'Hook Up'
- Al Sharpton calling for demonstrations in 100 cities in front of federal buildings
- Stevie Wonder announces he will no longer perform in an state with a Stand Your Ground Law. Does anyone care?
- NAACP only allows liberals to speak at their events. Should be renamed, National Association for the Advancement of Liberal Colored People
- US Senate loses half its Senators
- UC Board of Regents to hire Janet Napolitano
- Shadow Inventory beginning to see the light
- Industry increases the past for Mods, Short Sales in May, Foreclosures Fall
- Senate Confirms Cordray as CFPB Director
Robert Mott – The Wine Bar at Old Town
Leslie Briskman – Results Only Realty
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at