Ron Siegel is joined by Noah Burford to discuss:
- Ready for Retirement: Tips for moving during your Retirement
- Real Time Real Estate: The five year rule for Buying a House
- Your Credit Matters: Short Sales may show up on credit reports as foreclosures
- The Home Equity Conversion Mortgage allows you to purchase a new home with NO Income Required, No Credit Score Required, PAYMENTS ARE OPTIONAL
- The Reverse Mortgage might be the right tool for our seniors to enjoy financial freedom in retirement
- What are the 3 Types of Talk Radio programs? How are they the same and how do they differ?
- What you need to know about the Extra Long Commercial masked as a radio program
- What is the difference between credit rescoring and credit repair? What do you need to know about each
Noah Burford - Directors Financial Group
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel