Ron Siegel is joined by Joshua Meier to discuss:
- Mortgage Minute: FOMC issues mortgage rate warning
- Real Time Real Estate: Seller worry rising rates will lower demand
- Your Credit Matters: Jury award Oregon woman $18.6M over credit report
- What happens if I die without having an estate plan?
- What would happen to my minor kids if I died or became disabled?
- Will I have to pay estate taxes when I die?
- What if my spouse and I cannot agree on who should fill important roles in our estate plan?
- Federal workers got $155M in tax dollars to work for labor unions
- MSNBC's Chris Matthews on Senator Ted Cruz: "He's a terrorist"
- 1% Average annual economic growth under Obama
- 8.9M Americans receiving disability
- Back to school spending drops
- First Time jobless claims drop
Joshua Meier - Meier Law Firm
Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at
- Twitter: @RonSiegel